Chocolate Chip Oat Pancakes
Happy Sunday! I've got a super easy pancake recipe for you today - Chocolate Chip Oat Pancakes!
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Chocolate chips (however many you desire)
- Honey or syrup for topping (I also added a little peanut butter)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend
- Warm a greased skillet (I used butter - you can use cooking spray as well) on medium-low heat
- Pour a fifth of the batter on the skillet to make a small-medium sized pancake (I was able to fit two pancakes on the skillet at once)
- Let cook for about 5 minutes on each side
- Repeat with remaining batter
- Stack em' up and bon apetit!
What's everyone up to this Sunday? I am currently cleaning out my closet to try and sell a ton of clothes to Plato's Closet. Hoping that they like my style because more often than not, they give my clothes back because they aren't trendy enough...rude.
Going to get in a Sunday sweat sesh soon, do my grocery shopping, clean up and get ready for a work Banquet tonight! I always love Sundays because they are the perfect amount of productive and lazy. I've got an exciting week ahead - last FULL week of school (how the heck did that happen?) and someone special is coming to visit! Stay tuned...