Crazy Simple Lemon Dill Salmon
Hey guys! How was your Monday? Mine was super busy but went by so fast and I can't believe it is already 9 p.m.! I taught two classes today, a cycle class and a Total Body class, so when I got home tonight I needed a big yummy dinner.
I have been crazy about dill this week and putting it on my salads every day. Tonight I made a dill lemon salmon that was delicious and ridiculously easy!
- 1 salmon filet (I use the frozen filets from Costco - easy)
- 1/2 teaspoon each of kosher salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash garlic and herb)
- 2 slices of lemon
- Fresh dill to your taste
- Pat salmon dry and place on greased pan
- Sprinkle with kosher salt, pepper and garlic
- Place dill on salmon, as much as you want!
- Place lemon slices on top
- Bake in a 400 degree heated oven, or if you have a toaster oven, place it in the toaster oven and bake on 400 for 15 minutes. Turn your oven or toaster oven to broil for an extra 2-5 minutes