New Cycle Playlist
Follow my blog with Bloglovin (Anyone on Bloglovin?? I'm new to it but it's great to find new blogs!)
I subbed a 6:15 a.m. cycle class yesterday morning and I was really in the need of new music to motivate me to teach a really strong class that early.
I spent about an hour and a half Sunday night searching for new music and came up with a fun playlist that I can't stop listening to! Music is everything in a cycle class.
Link to my Spotify playlist - P.S. most all of my playlists are public - so feel free to follow me on Spotify! (Rachel Agranove)
- You Just Want My Money by Jason French
- Rollercoaster by Bleachers
- South Side by Moby
- Open Heart by Morgan Page ft. Lissie (LOVE this one)
- Higher by Sigma ft. Labrinth
- Hey Mama by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack
- Drunk in Love (Diplo remix) by Beyonce
- My House by Flo Rida
- Shot At The Night by The Killers (favorite song at the moment)
- Gibberish by MAX ft. Hoodie Allen
- Honey, I'm Good. by Andy Grammer
- FourFive Seconds by Rhianna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney
I'll leave you with the music video to Honey, I'm Good because as much as it is cheesy, it's pretty cute.